Candled an egg and it looked strange? Any thoughts?

psycoforsilkies

Songster
8 Years
Oct 23, 2011
East central Texas
Well I am on day 8, and I candled my eggs bu this one looked a little strange not sure what to think

it has an intack air sac but then in the other area has what apears to be like a roundish area little smaller than a dime with little cirlces (bubbles amybe around it almost like when you would draw growing cells in science class? does anyone know what that means?

Ok here are 2 of the best pictures i could get, Tried hard.
Note in the pic's the wierd what appears to be bubbles along the edges of a small circle like area?
the number in the pic thats just for me so I can keep notes when i candle
110024_018.jpg

110024_008.jpg

I am by no means an expert, but that egg is clear... no development. I don't toss till day 14 or 18. But that eggs I would mark as ? At day 7 I can see veins and movement.

Now the oddness thing.... is it the shell or the inside? I can't tell from pic. It kinda looks like a porous egg shell. Is it possible it is scrambled? If it does not develop by day 14 crack it open .... outside and see what is in there.

I have had eggs that I thought were duds but left them in the incubator. I did mark them so i would know which ones they were. Surprisingly they did hatch.

Here is a video of an egg at day 10. Click on image for video.

Back
Top Bottom