Can't believe insurance co can do this!!!

Quote:
As rotten as this situation is, at least you do have insurance. I'm self employed and never been sick a day in my life. The last time I had a physical was courtesy of the USMC. Imagine my shock when at 62, I checked my bp on one of those machines in the drug store and discovered I have high blood pressure. BUT when I tried to make an appointment to see someone about it, NOBODY will see me because I don't have medical insurance. It does not matter that I do have the cash in hand. They do not care. It's policy (around here at least) that without medical insurance, they won't even give you an appointment. I called around for insurance and found that the hbp will not be covered for 2 years since it is a preexisting condition. Heck, I'm eligible for Medicare in 3 years, so what's the point of buying insurance now that won't even cover what's wrong with me?

I am convinced that this whole medical insurance industry is nothing but a major ripoff.

Rusty

it took four months for my stupid insurance to pay for my pap smear, they kept saying it was a pre-exsisting condition, i told them"they new i was a girl when they wrote the policy". They finally paid the lab company, but really dose any of their bull make any sense?

Back
Top Bottom