Cant find a good answer to this. Runny yellow diarrhea in hen

danirn5

In the Brooder
6 Years
Apr 25, 2013
Poor hen has been ill for about a week now. Doesn't feel egg bound but just runs this yellow diarrhea. I have isolated, used apple cider vinegar in her water, bathed in Epsom salts. She just basically sits alone, looking sad but her comb is still nice and red. And she eats and drink. No avian vet in my area.

Attachments

• image1.JPG
    image1.JPG
    119.8 KB · Views: 7
Well, frankly never. I havent had an issue with worms with any of them. This group is four years old. So I will be delighted to try that. Can you tell me what to get and where i can get it?

And thank you for your response! It took me a bit to figure out I had to refresh my feed to see updates. Ugh.

Poor hen has been ill for about a week now. Doesn't feel egg bound but just runs this yellow diarrhea. I have isolated, used apple cider vinegar in her water, bathed in Epsom salts. She just basically sits alone, looking sad but her comb is still nice and red. And she eats and drink. No avian vet in my area.
Welcome to BYC! She might have worms, a bacterial infection, a disease, or a combination of the three. It really would be best to find a vet to evaluate her.

Back
Top Bottom