Can't find an Egg Incubation Spreadsheet. Is there one?

coffeekittie

Songster
8 Years
First, an apology as I'm sure others have asked before me.

I CANNOT find a spreadsheet or calculator (or whatever it would be called) to track my incubations. I am very new at incubating eggs, and need some help watching for all the right .... things? I'd be pleased to write a spreadsheet down in my Chicken Notebook if that is what is available.

Please, would any of you know of some options? Perhaps this would be a good thing to sticky, or have in the Learning Center or something as it's supposed to be a very helpful tool?

Thank you everyone for your contribution. I'm sure there are lots of us new chicken breeding owners who will benefit from your expertise.

Have a lovely day!

First, an apology as I'm sure others have asked before me.

I CANNOT find a spreadsheet or calculator (or whatever it would be called) to track my incubations. I am very new at incubating eggs, and need some help watching for all the right .... things? I'd be pleased to write a spreadsheet down in my Chicken Notebook if that is what is available.

Please, would any of you know of some options? Perhaps this would be a good thing to sticky, or have in the Learning Center or something as it's supposed to be a very helpful tool?

Thank you everyone for your contribution. I'm sure there are lots of us new chicken breeding owners who will benefit from your expertise.

Have a lovely day!
https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/704328/diary-notes-attempt-air-cell-detatched-shipped-eggs I made two.... have a look at first thread and if u want them i can msg them, you can adjust to ur own needs as they are not protected cells : )

Thanks SS, I did look at yours and am reading through that thread currently. Yours wasn't exactly what I was looking for, but it helped me create my own Thanks for the help!
frow.gif

Weird!

Thank you for making it show!
frow.gif
What do you think of it, SS? Am I missing anything?
I like it! what I noticed on mine is that I shouldnt have done two seperate ones! I should have made a bigger comments section on each egg because I have so much going on I like to have everything jotted or I forget! I HATE not having excel on my new laptop!

I am so excited for you guys! I pray everone has great hatches! I may order a few peepers for hatch week, IF any of mine make it do u think I can keep together?? If only one makes it, i will feel so bad for it!

Back
Top Bottom