Can't look away from trainwrecks

Quote:
I am guilty of curiosity, too.

Half the time I can usually guess what the topic was and who was involved before I even look... I guess I've been around long enough now.
wink.png

Maybe the "report" button needs to be renamed to "courtesy flush".

My new game with myself is to see how long I can go without expressing a single political opinion on a chicken board. With all the bait out there, it's hard not to bite hook, line, sinker, rod, reel, line, fingers, wrist...

Quote:
OH MY GOODNESS!!! I have been posting away and have NEVER noticed that report button..
lau.gif
gig.gif

I always wondered how the mods can find all of those flushable threads.. LOL

so what happens when you report a thread?? maybe I will "test" it on this one...

Last edited:
Quote:
OH MY GOODNESS!!! I have been posting away and have NEVER noticed that report button..
lau.gif
gig.gif

I always wondered how the mods can find all of those flushable threads.. LOL

so what happens when you report a thread?? maybe I will "test" it on this one...

If you report a thread, you basically just get a little box to type in a notice to a mod about what is wrong with the thread. Sometimes I'll report something for "needs moved" or something similar. It's just a way for us to help the mods keep the boards nice and tidy (they're like our BYC Ti-Di-Bowl...
smile.png
).

I believe the mods get some sort of flashing notice at the top of the BYC page, sort of like the "you have a PM" alert. I seem to recall something like that mentioned in another thread.

Back
Top Bottom