Caponizing older roos?

Ah! Auto correct! Pardon all the funny typos in there, I don’t want to edit it again :p

Btw, for cooking birds of any age, I’m a fan of both chicken burger and home made chicken nuggets. Age doesnt matters for either ;)

Ah! Auto correct! Pardon all the funny typos in there, I don’t want to edit it again :p
I am notably lazy about my typos as well. The arthritis and a crippled pinky on the left cause issues as long as the point comes across it's not worth the pain to correct most of the time.

The Hobbles are an intresting idea and my wife and SIL may both be very intrested in that. SIL likes having roosters because they are pretty but then hates it when they act like roosters in a rooster rich environment. I will definitely pass that along.

Probably won't keep me from caponizing as after reading the capon flesh is supposed to be far far superior to ordinary chicken can't wait to try it if I find it to be so so though I may not continue the practice as I do hate the extra pain I cause my chicks. I'm not a cruel person if there is no real reason to do somthing I'd not do itl

Back
Top Bottom