1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Caption this picture :)

Discussion in 'Other Pets & Livestock' started by Jetiki, Feb 15, 2011.

1. Jetiki

Jetiki Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 23, 2009
    Gaffney, SC
    [​IMG]

Funny screen picture from Shadowpaint's camera this morning, it needs a caption. Let the creative juices flow.

Karen

2. SallyF

SallyF Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 5, 2009
    Middle Tennessee
    OK, God, I'm ready. GET THIS KID OUTTA HERE!!

3. taraann81

taraann81 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 9, 2009
    Ontario
    I'm not sure of a caption but it brought to mind a horrible but almost amusing situation from years ago.

I had brought my young children to a small petting zoo. we noticed that their lamb was dead, bloated and covered in flys( they had buckets of corn for kids to freely feed handfuls to the animals with no monitoring, so I think that may have been what had happened)

Anyways, I went to find an employee to notify them so no other kids could "cuddle" with the "sleeping" lamb.

I finally tracked somebody down and said, "your lamb is dead", She looked at me smirked( assuming I must be a city girl, through and through)

"No our lamb is NOT dead, our GOATS are in labour" and turned back to continue mucking out the stall.

I explained to her that while its in the realm of possibility that I may confuse a goat and lamb, I am very confident in my ability to decipher between alive and dead.

She begrudging checked, and then became extremely apologetic.

Anyways years later we often repeat this line, or when somebody in the family is staring off into space and is asked what are you thinking about? The reply is often "I'm contemplating the subtle difference's between a dead lamb and goats in labour"

I suppose it is a sick sense of humor and it wasn't funny at the time, its also sad that the poor lamb died. But the words of the worker are comical.

Anyways that my long story and that poor goat just reminded me of it... Truly this was a pointless rambling.

4. Love my Critters!

Love my Critters! Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 15, 2008
    Carlsbad, NM
    "he..he.. those dumb humans are still watching and waiting... I can drag this out a lot longer than they think! He..he..he.."

5. grammypam

grammypam Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 16, 2010
    Oronoco,Minnesota
    Where's my Pitocin??!!

6. MustLoveHens

MustLoveHens Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 1, 2010
    Albion, Wisconsin
    I have two:
    "I just knew it! There really is a Big Brother and he is watching!"

" A little privacy here?!?"