care to share your silkie crosses?

Here is my newest Slikie cross. Her mom is a Silkie x EE and her Dad is a Gray Japanese Bantam.

This is Snow she is 24 weeks old and just started laying tiny light brown eggs

This is Fetch She is also 24 weeks and is also a Silkie X EE X Japanese Bantam though she looks just like a Black Japanese Bantam. SHe also lays tiny light brown eggs

The green egg is their moms egg(what they hatched from) and the brown egg is Snows egg and Fetch lays the same color
I love the white one!

I just got a cute little silki baby about 1 month old, I will try and post pictures of her or him, her name is Thumbelina and she is a blue silki and is the most sweetest chick I have.

You know, I forgot to ask. The lady had a variety of them all running around so not sure she'd know either. I want to say pullet but it's a little red on top. Whatever it is, surely the one that runs to me like a baby out of the four youngens.

Silkie Sussex cross mixed bantam

Here are my white silkie over MF D'uccle parents and their babies with their broody mama. That hatched 4/19 &20/14

3 Days Old Scratching lessons

love.gif

It is so much easier to eat when you are standing in your food

2 Days old. First outing.

Here are my white silkie over MF D'uccle parents and their babies with their broody mama. That hatched 4/19 &20/14

3 Days Old Scratching lessons

love.gif

It is so much easier to eat when you are standing in your food

2 Days old. First outing.

Where you able to check which chick had black skin and which dont,

this cross looks weird to me very weird as they look like Silver/Gold sexlink cross, yet its not as if the Silver was Silver and the mothers are gold(MF are gold) these would have created all Silverish looking chicks, yet I see silverish colored chicks and Gold colored chicks,

Back
Top Bottom