Carpooling?

Black Feather

Songster
12 Years
Apr 20, 2007
Ok, I've been trying to carpool for a little while now and in all honesty don't find the experience very good.

Does anyone else on their board carpool? I want to do things that are good for the environment and help cut my own costs, but what a pain in the rear end.

The woman I've been trying to carpool with tends to be late. When this all started I was the first one to take a driving shift for a week. I was at her place on time every day, and was at her work on time every day. The first day she was supposed to pick me up she's 15 min late so I'm 15 minutes late for work. The next two days she's ok, but somewhat late picking me up after work.

So today rolls along and it's her turn to pick me up, and sure enough she calls me after 7am when she's supposed to pick me up and says she is just getting ready to leave, but she has to stop and get gas on the way over. She was supposed to be at my place for 7am and it takes about 7-8 minutes to get to my place, not to mention the time it takes to get gas. Needless to say I told her not to bother and I was heading out on my own. As it was I barely made it to work on time.

Is this typical?? I carpooling always such a PITA??

Urban Coyote

Husband Carpooled one year and he felt like a drone! It was hell.
They were always on time but it's sill a PITA!!!
sickbyc.gif

Back
Top Bottom