Carrying Imprinted Duckling ***PICTURES***

When I had my first two geese inprint on me I carried them around in my sweat shirt pocket :) I just put in a few paper towels first and we were good to go.

OK so I had to make a trip to the Pet store so I picked up a great water bottle holder that works perfectly for Bob! I was out for several hours so he is perfectly content being close to me now!

It's made by OUTWARD HOUND and cost me $9.99. So NOW all of you creative minds out there, go to work on making one for our duck babies!!!

I carried mine around in my apron pocket (until they grew too big and had to go out and learn to be ducks
wink.png
)

Your photos are so cute!

I've tried to make something like what you're talking about, but the ducklings just wanted to move around too much to stay in it. They wanted to explore, not just be stuck in a sling. Bob might be different, I don't know, but I'm just saying that it might not work even if you make one. With my ducklings, if I was working at the computer or something where I stay pretty much in the same place, I'd bring their brooder over and let them see me, and put my hands in occasionally, but that can also be pretty sad/annoying if they peep the whole time, wanting to be able to climb on me, not just see me - even if they were just an inch away in their brooder!

So I don't know what you'll get out of this post, if anything, but I hoped this helped!

Back
Top Bottom