Cat yodeling!

Quote:
I stayed up ridiculously late last night watching ALL his videos. That guy has way too much time on his hands (as do I for watching them all!). But SO funny. I found him a little too well groomed though. As videos played on, I really wanted to reach through the screen and mess up his hair a bit. Some of the videos were dumb, but most were just hilarious. Did anyone see the one where he responds to an dating profile video and explains why cats can't really sit on rainbows?
gig.gif
Don't have the link handy but it's in his videos if you look. Too funny.

I watched them all too! He cracks me up. I think the hair thing (and definitely the red shirt thing) is part of his "Engineer persona". Every engineer I know has well combed hair.
smile.png
I did see the dating profile thing too. Too funny! I think he and his buddy have been inundated with emails from single girls since he started doing these videos. I would totally go out with him! He's a hoot! Gotta love a man who loves cats, is straight and can make you laugh!

Did you watch the laser beam cat one and his reconstruction of the Princess Bride?
gig.gif

Quote:
I knew the monotone voice and pretend interest in mathematics was a joke about engineering but I didn't know that the hair thing was too, that's funny. Yes, I did see the Princess Bride one, he actually did the accents really good! I would go out with him too, he's a riot. Although I honestly thought he was gay until the video where he says "I am not gay".
lol.png
So I'm guessing others may have asked him that before. I love how they do things so dead pan. Did you see the one where at the end they had a couple of outtakes? That one made me laugh too, the cat walking by when he shouldn't have been, him laughing and moving the cat, saying "Thanks for ruining that take Oscar." I would sit and watch an entire movie if he did a weird documentary or something. He's really funny.

Back
Top Bottom