Caught neighbor with ladder to look over fence!

HenPenny

Chirping
8 Years
Mar 31, 2011
Lewisville tx
Now I just think that is going over the line. We have about a 10 ft tall privacy fence. Boards are too close to peek through. So he gets out a ladder so he can see what is going on in my yard. So my stealth chickens are "OUTED" Lets see how long it takes to get a city letter. ha ha

I'm ducking tomatoes, but in all honesty if I heard such a ruckus as a few hens could make, I would probably want take a peek too. But I wouldn't turn you in, as I like chickens.

When the water stopped flowing in a neighbor's creek, my dad followed it upstream, even to the point of trespassing, to find an illegal dam was being built by another neighbor. The lack of water does affect people downstream, and there is only one way to discover the reason....sometimes you do have to be slightly nosy, we are not alone on the planet.

Last edited:
I would suggest talking to him - and bringing a dozen eggs
smile.png
He may not be about to turn you in - just curious... but your actions now are important!!

I agree - perhaps he was just so curious - i am guessing you are not "friendly " witht his neighbor? I agree you should talk to him about it - as well is very rude to look over that fence for whatever reason- he is a stalker

I would absolutley peek over a fence to find out what kind of critters were making the noise! I would be delighted though, not trying to make trouble. There is a wooded lot between me and the new neighbors. They've put an ark and a coop in the back yard that I can't get a good enough look at from the road because people don't walk on this road so I'm driving by trying to peek. I want so badly to make my way through the woods so I can get a good look at what they have. I think I've heard baby crowing! I hope so!! *New neighbor, if you're on BYC, I'd love to talk chickens with you and see your birds!!*

I agree, he may have just been curious to see what you had. Bring him some delicious eggs and he may become your best friend (or al least try to be to get more)!

LOL ...I better warn my husband!!! He sometimes goes out in backyard in the buff to let the dog out. "Somebody is watching"

Back
Top Bottom