Cayuga cross with Drake that looks like either an orpington/golden cascade

I've done alot of research and apparently you can sex link ducks with certain colors/breeds. That's what I did with our buff drake and cayuga hen. All of the blue, grey, and silver looking ones were male and the chocolate one was female.

The pictures don't do justice with the coloring on either ones but the males feather pattern is amazing! Unfortunately, I did end up with 6 males and only 2 females but all are healthy!
20240416_190957.jpg
Screenshot_20240509_220337_Gallery.jpg

I've done alot of research and apparently you can sex link ducks with certain colors/breeds. That's what I did with our buff drake and cayuga hen. All of the blue, grey, and silver looking ones were male and the chocolate one was female.

The pictures don't do justice with the coloring on either ones but the males feather pattern is amazing! Unfortunately, I did end up with 6 males and only 2 females but all are healthy! View attachment 3831222View attachment 3831229
That is gorgeous ❤️

The pictures don't do justice with the coloring on either ones but the males feather pattern is amazing! Unfortunately, I did end up with 6 males and only 2 females but all are healthy! View attachment 3831222View attachment 3831229
Awesome! I got the same results with mine. It’s great to see a confirmation of it. I also have a Welsh drake so I wasn’t 100% sure mine were Buff/Cayuga. Thanks for sharing!

Back
Top Bottom