Celadon Coturnix quail chicks for sale NJ

Hello! Are you hatching any Coturnix chicks (Celadon or not) in the recent future?
I replied to your dm. I always have eggs in the incubator, I’m happy to set some for you, I sent some options to you via the dm, just let me know. I have celadon straight run or sex links, or straight run mixed celadon and non.

I replied to your dm. I always have eggs in the incubator, I’m happy to set some for you, I sent some options to you via the dm, just let me know. I have celadon straight run or sex links, or straight run mixed celadon and non.
Hello! The birds doing very good and looks happy, they are changing their color now! So beautiful. The boy looks like healthy right now, but sometimes he is walking on the back way)) I will send you pictures today.

Hello! The birds doing very good and looks happy, they are changing their color now! So beautiful. The boy looks like healthy right now, but sometimes he is walking on the back way)) I will send you pictures today.
I had a crazy brain fart and thought I had replied to you instead of another dm. Then I saw it was my thread lol.

I’ve found usually if they scuttle back a bit, it just means they have poop or foam on their underside and they’re wiping it off.

I had a crazy brain fart and thought I had replied to you instead of another dm. Then I saw it was my thread lol.

I’ve found usually if they scuttle back a bit, it just means they have poop or foam on their underside and they’re wiping it off.
Our eggs)
If you have 3-5 more girls same age or close like mine I can buy it! I think, our bird's house will fit some more girls. They are happy here.

Attachments

• 197454891_327821478730499_3536253401657269058_n.jpg
    197454891_327821478730499_3536253401657269058_n.jpg
    484.4 KB · Views: 4
Our eggs)
If you have 3-5 more girls same age or close like mine I can buy it! I think, our bird's house will fit some more girls. They are happy here.
wow, beautiful eggs! Mine the same age are starting to lay as well.

I currently have several that I’m growing out, I’m checking who lays blue and who doesn’t because they were from mixed hatches. I have someone else who requested some more too, so as I identify the normal egg layers I’ll be selling them. It will probably be a process of a few weeks. I also have some other normal layers that are about 3 weeks old, but very large. I will probably be selling some of them as I decide which ones I’m keeping. Those 2 options are normal cream and brown speckled layers that don’t lay blue. The third option I have are some older hens that hatched around December, and they lay blue, but I won’t be ready to sell them for a couple weeks.

Our eggs)
I just saw you message also, I have some dark ones, but I haven’t gendered them yet.

I just saw you message also, I have some dark ones, but I haven’t gendered them yet.
I can get 3-5 of them when you would sell them. I need girls for eggs because everyone in my family like this eggs ( 4 people :))) I don't know about larger size of quails.. if they will be ok and don't fight with mine another girls because of different in size?

Back
Top Bottom