Celebrities you Hate.

Quote:
I just can't Sem! Please refer to post #21
big_smile.png

Aside from being a hottie, his mother paid for a breast center on Long Island, a real nice one. They-the Baldwins have donated millions to causes. And Alec donates alot of his money to charities. And Alec and Paul Simon and other celebs have a baseball game once a year in the Hamptons for charity. I'm sorry I just get really bothered by all that's not known about someone, and whose bad rep isn't really what it seems to be.
Okay, I'll shut up now. Sorry

It's all good Sem. I actually knew those things. I may think on it. He is the head of the screen actors' guild isn't he? Maybe those people are the ones that put him up to saying weird things.

WOW....you guys are GOOD!!!!!! I just read through this and you all picked the most annoying ones and i cannot add to it. I was very impressed with some of the ones like W. Shatner.....OMG......he killed his wife and became a bigger celebrity than he was from whatever that show was
roll.png
I dont think Barney is fair to be on this list however. He was a goofy purple thing made for the kids.......And the kids loved him. I have a picture my 21 yr old would love to see disappear of her in a full Barney costume that she LOVED at the time. So outgrow him, but dont hate him. Also i think 'the baldwins' works better.......i cannot even tell them apart so its better to cover them all in one shot.

I hate

Bush(George W Bush)(no offense to my Republican friends)
Miley Cyrus
Lindesy Loghan(SP?)
Jona Brothers
Zac Efron
Letterman
and a few more

Quote:
Here is what Wikipedia says about the incident in which William Shatner's wife drowned in their backyard swimming pool:

On August 9, 1999, Shatner returned home around 10 p.m. to discover the body of his wife Nerine at the bottom of their back yard swimming pool. Alcohol and Valium were detected in an autopsy, and a coroner ruled the death an accidental drowning. The LAPD ruled out foul play and the case has been long closed. Speaking to the press shortly after his wife's death, a clearly shaken and emotional Shatner said that she "meant everything" to him and called her his "beautiful soulmate".[

Quote:
Here is what Wikipedia says about the incident in which William Shatner's wife drowned in their backyard swimming pool:

On August 9, 1999, Shatner returned home around 10 p.m. to discover the body of his wife Nerine at the bottom of their back yard swimming pool. Alcohol and Valium were detected in an autopsy, and a coroner ruled the death an accidental drowning. The LAPD ruled out foul play and the case has been long closed. Speaking to the press shortly after his wife's death, a clearly shaken and emotional Shatner said that she "meant everything" to him and called her his "beautiful soulmate".[

And he immediately was seen frolicking with many other 'beautiful soulmates'
idunno.gif
I guess we all grieve differently
roll.png

Quote:
I bet she was divorcing him for having too many beautiful soulmates
wink.png
He's just Nasty and thats enough to get him on the list anyway
sickbyc.gif

Back
Top Bottom