CENTRAL FLORIDA SWAP MEET for June 20, 2009

Hi All,

I live in Punta Gorda and have no idea how you find out when and where poultry shows are. Is there a central place where this info can be found? Is there a way to get on a list so I can find out when these are? I just missed the Desoto County Swap today because the only info I found I thought it said it started at 3, it actually ended at 3 and we drove all over arcadia looking for it (LOL). Any help would be greatly appreciated. My neighbor desperately needs some female Silver Sebrights and I just like to look and see if there is something else I can add to my clan. I currently have silkies, D'Uccles, NH Reds, and OEG. If anyone knows anyone with female silver sebrights that would be great. Thanks so much.

Are we gonna have one in June or is everbody chickened out?
idunno.gif

gig.gif
gig.gif

Last edited:
If all else fails, we can have it at my house again. I know it's not the ideal for some, but better than no swap!

By the way....we bought a new house!!!
celebrate.gif
Down in Polk City (near Lakeland), so we can have one down there in July or August after we get settled.
big_smile.png

I'm trying to maybe decide on the last week of June for the swap. I will have exams on the 24th so I really don't want to have a swap before then. Plus the 17th is my sons birthday and will probably have something for him on the 20th.

So maybe on the 27th and we can set up near the stalls where there is more shade.

I can offer at my house. We have shade on the side and a barbque grill. Suncoast is easiest, but I think the exit on the interstate is 301. Then it's another 25 minutes to where I live. 301 is Brooksville, I'm in Spring Hill.

~SunSetsWest~ :

Quote:
WHAT!!!
th.gif

What about the tree in your back yard??
hu.gif

Yeah well the tree got laid off--But just found out yesterday he is back on to teach welding classes next week so my tree may be growin some shortly!LOL​

Doesn't look like I'll make this one either if it's at the end of the month, I can do the 20th but not the 27th...
hit.gif

I do have if anyone is interested:

1 extremely nice pair of 8 month old proven Black Orpingtons (taking offers)

1 Pair well breed Seramas from LA stock

Several blue and black Orpington chicks

2 black frizzle cochin chicks

2 Serama chicks

And several blue Sumatra chicks as well as a few started Sumatras..

If interested, maybe we can meet somewhere

Back
Top Bottom