Central Indiana Poultry Show 2013

exop

Crowing
15 Years
Jan 10, 2009
NW Indiana
Who all will be going to the Central Indiana Poultry Show in Lebanon, IN, on October 19?

Mail entries to:
Doug Akers
300 S. 400 W.
Lebanon, IN 46052

Entries must be postmarked by — October 7, 2013

Info and entry forms at http://www.poultryshow.org

The 19th is a Saturday. I've not been to this show before and am looking forward to it... though I often drive out that way for organic feed. While I am on the subject, if you are in Lebanon, be sure not to miss the astonishing Titus Bakery, a local institution that may make the best donuts in Indiana. If not the world.

Last edited:
I'll be there with my 3 daughters and 5 grandkids, we all show !!

My one daughter left at home, will be showing white call duck, silkies, bantam Light brown leghorns, bantam ameraucanas, modern game, bantam Cornish , a bantam Columbian rock, and 1 LF cochin.

I'll be there. Planning to take Marans--black copper and wheaten, Appenzellers, black and gray silkies, wcb bantam polish, possibly LF white polish if they finish the molt.

we are going. Any chance you can post an address or web page for the bakery. It sounds like a great pre show stop for breakfast.

Hi SallyinIndiana, if you get off I-65 at exit 140, go east on 32 about 1/4 mile. Titus is on the north side of the road, next to a Marathon gas station. Hard to miss now that the building has been renovated and there is a brightly colored mural. Weekday hours are 6AM-6PM and Saturday, 6AM-2PM. If you go on Saturday, watch out, by mid morning cars will be parked around it three deep :)

getmap

On the subject of maps, here is a map to the 4- H fairgrounds, and a map of the fairgrounds itself. According to the show website, it will be held in the Commercial and the Rabbit/Poultry buildings,

map_location_fairgrounds.gif
map_of_fairgrounds_lg.gif

Last edited:
I am going to this show :) We are showing Serama and D'Anvers, my daughter has WCB Polish bantams, Modern Game Bantams and Silkies. Looking for a black or blue Bantam Ameraucana roo. If anyone is interested we have Silkies, WCB Polish, Serama, D'Anvers and Modern Game Bantams to sell.

I am going to this show :) We are showing Serama and D'Anvers, my daughter has WCB Polish bantams, Modern Game Bantams and Silkies. Looking for a black or blue Bantam Ameraucana roo. If anyone is interested we have Silkies, WCB Polish, Serama, D'Anvers and Modern Game Bantams to sell.
I'm bring BLack bantam ameraucana cockrel and blue hen to sell.I'll ALSO have showgirls, bantam dark Cornish and call and Muscovy ducks.

Everyone come visit us, I have a dark green mini van I'll be selling out of. or I'll sit with my daughter, she will be pulling small livestock trailer,

Last edited:
I have one extra heritage RIR rooster 25 weeks old. He is not fully grown yet but still high quality. Would anyone be interested in him. I can bring him to the show as long as he has a new home to go to.

Back
Top Bottom