Chamois Polish Frizzle

GA Homesteader

In the Brooder
5 Years
Aug 17, 2014
Senoia GA
I am looking for a Chamois Polish Frizzle. Preferably a hen but will be willing to hatch eggs or take a few hoping that I receive a hen. I have not been able to locate any in the US! I am willing to pay but not more than what is considered a normal price for a hen/egg. Does anyone know of a breeder or breeds this particular polish frizzle? They look like this:

Prices vary by breed and by breeder. I would say looking at the picture you have that - that one would be kind of costly. Don't stop asking though, you could get lucky. I have seen people give away birds on here. Just not exactly what I'm looking for that is close enough for me to go get them. LOL

Prices vary by breed and by breeder. I would say looking at the picture you have that - that one would be kind of costly. Don't stop asking though, you could get lucky. I have seen people give away birds on here. Just not exactly what I'm looking for that is close enough for me to go get them. LOL

Indeed. I was just wondering what the OP considered a "normal" price to be. Norrnal price for a layer may be $10 but for a super rare breed/color it could be more.

I was not going to go to the trouble of looking up someone who may have some if the OP only wanted to pay $10 for such a hen

Oh, I am sorry. I didn't look closely enough. I thought I was posting back to the OP.
hide.gif
<This little guy is as close as we can get to embarrassed. LOL

Thanks everyone for your response. I was able to find a lady that sells eggs online for the breed of chicken I want. I was just looking for a hen/pullet (closer to me) because as you know you can't breed a frizzle with a frizzle...you get a frazzle with hardly any hair! With the eggs I would have a 50/50 chance of getting a frizzle and color would not be guaranteed, nor sex of course. I was able to find 6 egg for $35 minus delivery fee and 12 for $50. I was just looking for female and one already hatched. Figured it would be hard to find and if I did find this breed I figured the pullet would be around $35-$50 if not more. Looks like I may be hatching chicks and crossing my fingers after the Holidays!

Back
Top Bottom