Changed my nestboxes - I shoulda known!

Quote:
You so funny!
lol.png
Thanks for my first laugh of the day.
hugs.gif

I was just out to the coop. One of my easier going hens is using one of the new boxes. She may not have had any choice, as the open box and the older enclosed box are both occupied.
I have to move one of the new boxes because I put them too close together, making it difficult for them to get inside it. Me and an electric screwdriver. Not a pretty picture.
tongue.png

Totally OT - Have you ever read a book called The Grits Guide to Life? Funny stuff.
An excerpt: 'There's one last thing you need to know about a Southern accent: There's no way to fake it. Speech is the spice of life in Dixie, and we take it very seriously. If you are not born below the Mason-Dixon line...Honey, don't even try it!'

Haven't read that yet. I'll look at the library. Sounds like one I'd enjoy.

Accents are funny things. Some are a lot harder than others. I once told an Englich friend that there was no way I could fake his accent, but all he had to do to fake mine was speak a little slower and actually pronounce his letters. We are still friends, by the way.

Quote:
I have a dear friend that says I have I am the most articulate person she knows. Of course I was only trying to impress her when we first met.
I'm speech handicapped. The rebel child of two yankee parents. There's no telling what will come out of my mouth.
tongue.png

Proper word, northern slang, followed by southern slang, a few more proper words.

Back
Top Bottom