Chat About ANYTHING With (Or Without) Me!

Do You Want To Chat?

• No. This is stupid

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Pics
You're not dumb.
Everyone has their gifts and talents, and everyone can progress in some area!
Did something dumb yesterday that resulted in a trip to the ER, but that doesn't mean I am dumb.
I’m so sorry! I hope you’re ok!

And thank you... I guess it comes from myself and others telling me I’m dumb... since I was young, and I guess I’ve started to internalize it.

Best WikiHow advice:
Screenshot 2022-05-25 182026.png

I had a good day, I’m nervous about Friday because my horse is getting her feet trimmed then, and last time she kicked the farrier.
Good luck! Could they give her a bit of sedation to calm her down?

Haven't done much work with horses besides riding/grooming/feeding/assisting with floating, so I honestly don't know much. But hoping it goes well!

Good luck! Could they give her a bit of sedation to calm her down?

Haven't done much work with horses besides riding/grooming/feeding/assisting with floating, so I honestly don't know much. But hoping it goes well!
I don't think the farrier can give her anything, I was going to get a calming supplement, but we haven't been to the tack store so just hoping she chills.

Hey there! This is a thread where you can chat about anything you like! (With the exception of a few things, listed below in the rules)

Feel free to ask me questions, ask other people questions, chat, play games, basically anything you like!

These are some ideas to talk about:
Chickens
Other livestock
Pets
Personal lives
Hobbies (fiber arts, baking, painting, etc.)
Sports (such as horseback riding or soccer, whatever you like (or don't!))
Preferences (drinks, environments, seasons, colors, etc)
Favorite books
Favorite movies
Favorite _______
Random funny things you find online
Your plan for the day/what you did for the day
Any hard things that you just need to vent about
Basically ANYTHING!

Everyone is welcome here!

But... PLEASE read and follow these rules. They're very important. Please. I'm begging you!

RULES-if it wasn't clear- READ THEM!
  • Keep it family-friendly! Yes, everyone that is a member must be 13 or over ("This Service is only available to users who are at least 13 years old. If you are younger than this, please do not register for this Service. If you register for this Service, you represent that you are this age or older.") However, some people still violate that rule, plus there are tons of kids browsing the internet these days. Plus, not everyone wants to hear adult topics, even those that are 13-120 years old. So, keep it PG!
  • You MUST follow ALL BYC rules. No exceptions. Reminders:
    • no inappropriate topics
    • no flaming or trolling
    • no teasing, mocking, etc.
    • no posting overly personal information
    • no swearing
  • No arguing. Yes, you can disagree with someone, but either keep it short or start a PM, please.
  • Try not to talk about politics, religion, or other topics that can get heated quickly.
  • Be friendly and courteous to everyone
  • This is not a thread to just boost your message score. Please don't. If you want a lot of messages for some reason, go help some people!
  • Have fun!
Please don't break these rules. They really aren't that hard to keep. If you do break them, you risk this thread being locked, getting a slightly scary 'reminder' from the mods (Don't mean that in a bad way!), hurting people's feelings, or your posts being removed.

That being said, have fun, ask questions, and post away! :pop
Hey, Lemon! I actually haven’t talked to you in a while, how are you and your chickens? 😊

Remember this? https://www.backyardchickens.com/threads/here-you-go-lemon-and-star.1471996/

Back
Top Bottom