Chat About ANYTHING With (Or Without) Me!

Do You Want To Chat?

• No. This is stupid

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Pics
How is everyone today?

Have a full day today:
Woke up, went on run, had smoothie for breakfast, currently at the library, bouldering, go home, therapy, lunch, horseback riding, bake for camping trip, pack and do laundry for camping trip, clean chicken coop, dinner, shower, sleep.
Only got six hours of sleep so we'll see how I do.

Also have FOUR broody hens... ish. One grey/blue silkie, pebbles, who raised the chicks. Mochi, the white/splash silkie decided to go broody and is co-parenting the chicks. Nutmeg, my buff/red silkie is kind of going in between being broody, and Cupcake, my buff Brahma, has started the puffing and fluffing behavior.

How is everyone today?

Have a full day today:
Woke up, went on run, had smoothie for breakfast, currently at the library, bouldering, go home, therapy, lunch, horseback riding, bake for camping trip, pack and do laundry for camping trip, clean chicken coop, dinner, shower, sleep.
I'm pretty well, packing for a camp I'm going to.

How is everyone today?

Have a full day today:

Also have FOUR broody hens... ish. One grey/blue silkie, pebbles, who raised the chicks. Mochi, the white/splash silkie decided to go broody and is co-parenting the chicks. Nutmeg, my buff/red silkie is kind of going in between being broody, and Cupcake, my buff Brahma, has started the puffing and fluffing behavior.
Wow! Keeping busy? 😂 Yesterday for me was crazy. Work for 5 hrs, then straight to summer reading program @ library, then only a couple free hours until youth group, then had to go to bed in 40 min after coming home for work today. *whew!*

Wow! Keeping busy?
Just a little. Thursdays are usually my craziest days. I always have the library, bouldering, horseback riding and therapy. This days just a little more hectic with everything else.
😂 Yesterday for me was crazy. Work for 5 hrs, then straight to summer reading program @ library, then only a couple free hours until youth group, then had to go to bed in 40 min after coming home for work today. *whew!*
Wow! That's a lot!

Anyone remember me doing the 1 chip challenge?

Got a new one. It's chicken nuggets.
20220526_170916.jpg

Back
Top Bottom