Check out Awesome New Feeder Design!!

BroodyRoo

Chirping
Feb 10, 2012
You guys! I built this using a waste bin, a water heater drain pan, and a hole saw and now I’m in love! I will never have to worry about the feeder running out again! I wanted to share this with you all because we should all have the luxury of not needing to worry about hungry chickens. Have a look and have a good day!
A61014C1-0438-41A5-A2C5-B5EF6BB7F9AA.jpeg

You guys! I built this using a waste bin, a water heater drain pan, and a hole saw and now I’m in love! I will never have to worry about the feeder running out again! I wanted to share this with you all because we should all have the luxury of not needing to worry about hungry chickens. Have a look and have a good day!View attachment 2379528
Awesome, so creative. :clap:clap:clap

Details about how it works...? Or are you waiting for a patent? :)
Cute. I should. It's pretty slick =)
It's just the garbage can with the cover. You pull the cover off to add feed and when it's covered, the mice can't get in and the chickens can't poo on the food. At the bottom of the bin, I drilled holes with a two-inch hole saw. Just two. and then placed it into the drain pan and filled with food. Super simple and now it holds boat-loads more food and I'm happy happy.

Back
Top Bottom