Check out my eggs, one olive, one blue speckled!

FloorCandy

Crowing
Apr 15, 2020
The snowie x celadons are in their new pen, earlier I found 3 eggs, 2 blue and one cream speckled, but figured there’s a good chance it was from the previous celadons in the pen, and these guys just found some well buried eggs. I just went out now and found 3 more blue eggs, and one blue speckled! I found an olive egg earlier as well from one I have healing inside, but is from the same group, it’s been laying Olivy colored eggs and I didn’t notice lol, but all with a few speckles, the one today was nice and smoothe so you can really see the color.

here’s a pic of my new oddballs with some normal (for me) eggs to compare:
513B7D02-D3E8-4EB1-9562-CE98D020EB96.jpeg

The snowie x celadons are in their new pen, earlier I found 3 eggs, 2 blue and one cream speckled, but figured there’s a good chance it was from the previous celadons in the pen, and these guys just found some well buried eggs. I just went out now and found 3 more blue eggs, and one blue speckled! I found an olive egg earlier as well from one I have healing inside, but is from the same group, it’s been laying Olivy colored eggs and I didn’t notice lol, but all with a few speckles, the one today was nice and smoothe so you can really see the color.

View attachment 2616904
The olive looks like a jumbo version of shanas button eggs she lays

View attachment 2616904
Really cant wait to gather a batch like that everyday XD

The olive looks like a jumbo version of shanas button eggs she lays
The snowies all laid far bigger eggs than my celadons, tho the birds weren’t much bigger, except for 2 which are very big and I kept. The big ladies are only a bit bigger than my male Tiger Millionaire tho, so probably somewhere between standard and jumbo, but the eggs were far bigger.

Back
Top Bottom