Check the List!!! February 23rd Raleigh Meeting....Nametag Pics...

Thanks Marissa! I already knew your name Coty Jo!!
smile.png

Soooo, if the following screen names would send me their first names, I will have everyone that has committed--unless of course new folks join the board during the next few weeks and want to come--please do, you are so welcome...just add your name to this or the official meeting thread by Bantychickmom.

Again, I already have the names of everyone that is NOT listed below, so don't get upset please, no one will be left out, I just do not know the names of these folks:

Tomsgonefishin
nccatnip
wolfpacker
sammi

Hey scrambled,

what's your count now?

I have about 22 for sures plus the maybes.

And you may want to bring some extra name tags just in case there's a few extras.

Last edited:
I think you and I have the same count to date Tammy, I just added Shuff and her husband and got Caatnip's name. I have a pile of chicken name tags here!! They are foam chickens with those little moving eyes, my family thinks they are cute so I hope everyone else will too! (when I get them all done, I'll take a pic) I will bring some blank ones just in case someone decides at the last minute to come. I am going to have talk my husband in to coming since there will be so many chicken hubbys there! It really sounds like fun and it will make our conversations on this board so much more fun later when we have actually met!

Newbies---please plan to come, this is a great introduction for you to the board! Fun is the only requirement, chicken knowledge is optional, lol!

Last edited:
Darlene (aka scrambledegg) is doing the name tags,
so I don't know.

I would think she is putting both names on there since she is asking for everyone's names.

Of course she could be some psycho just gathering information about us all.
lau.gif

Sorry Darlene, had to say it.

Here are some of the completed name tags for our chicken meeting...the rest are in various stages of completion!! I am hoping everyone likes them, or at least will wear them, lol!

tags2.jpg

tags3.jpg

tags4.jpg

tags1.jpg

Aren't you a crafty thing! It might be worth 5 hours in the car for one of those name tags after all! LOL

Ya'll have a great time.

P.S. MD is really gonna want one of those name tags now!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom