I've got a broody coturnix! And no candling torch. And 15 eggs. I doubt they will all be viable but what's the best approach to use here? I'm reading a lot about the float test but how practical is that when they're going back into a nest? Or will they be ok with a quick towel dry? Or, do I just wait and see - and if I do that, bearing in mind she's added over half the batch over a few days before I separated her from the others and has laid 3 more since then - at what stage in the hatching do I stop waiting to see if any more come out and ditch the unhatched ones? I've got 48 hours in my head but should I wait longer, or will she ignore latecomers? Theoretically we're on day 14 but I don't know exactly. Might be 15 or 16, I don't know precisely when she started sitting on them because I hadn't collected any for a week (only got 6 hens and laying is starting to slow down for the year) when I found them all nice and toasty. Help!