Cheeseheads Chickenstock 2019!!!!

babylady4

Mother Goose
14 Years
Mar 30, 2009
Central WI
Greetings!

Please join us for our 9th annual Chickenstock! The BigZio Bash May 31-June 2!

Held at Christus Memorial Church Camp outside of Clintonville WI. We have hook-ups for campers, a bunkhouse for sharing, plenty of tent space, a huge fire pit for grilling and evening fires with an ample supply of firewood, full kitchen, and if the weather is less than pleasant a large dining hall in the bunkhouse for eating in. Well behaved dogs and children are welcome to attend ;). There are hiking trails at the camp, playground equipment, basketball courts, badminton, etc. etc. etc......

https://maps.google.com/maps?vet=12ahUKEwjF8umj-qLhAhXFx4MKHcGrARkQ30owAXoECAsQQg..i&um=1&ie=UTF-8&fb=1&gl=us&entry=s&sa=X&ftid=0x88018baa8bc4d30b:0xd6ec50ace3a3f02&gmm=CgIgAQ==

We will have a pot-luck lunch on Saturday, so please bring a dish to pass! Please indicate any allergies as well.

Please bring a white elephant gift: this even has always been quite entertaining! We usually bring items that are useless for the owner, but are useful for somebody else!

We also hold a raffle to cover the cost of renting the campground, so please plan on bringing an item or a monatary donation for the raffle. Each year we raffle off as the main prize a giant pizza cutter which is handmade locally.

Please let BigZio or myself know if you plan on attending through messages, and be certain to post here!

See you there!

73DD4A77-44BC-40F2-AE04-79C1E658A1C8.jpeg

Last edited:
Thanks for the great informative post bl4....
Being a private 60 acre Camp...the children will have fun running and playing...the adults can relax with a close eye on them, and memories will be made like always.

bigz

Made the call to lbj cutters and ordered the pizza cutter for this year's bash..... anybody feeling lucky?

bigz

Well Gee...we dont have one YET! LOL. Hey Jim, I will bring some pear tree cuttings for you. Any special way I need to cut them?
I need to start hunting around for my white elephant and raffle gift...HMMM. what do I have laying around here?
Getting close...anyone know what they are bringing to the pot luck...except Susie of course...bet she's making 7 layer dinner again!
Not a lot of new folks on this thread...broadcast some? Can't wait to see you all!
TerriO

My daughter’s bridal shower is at 1 on the first of June.... I will stop in for as long as I can, but unfortunately will not be staying.

Terri, just cut some with a few bud on them.
cut about an inch below a bud.
stick the cut ends into water.
get them to me that way and I will handle it from there.
also looking for cherry ..anybody ??

a good way to store the cuttings is in a large quart size (liter) plastic bottle.. just about 3 inches of water in the bottom..
you can put a lot of cuttings in there.
they should not have forks , or side branches.. just straight sticks will do.
then you can screw the cap on and the water won't spill..

I assume you are looking for fruit tree cherry Jim? I have a lot of the timber black cherry tree, but it's not a pie or eating cherry.

that's right , Brent,
I have my hands full just trying to get my fruit garden going.. Maybe someday I will plant non edible shrubs and trees..
with 80 black walnuts, I have the nut situation covered quite well..
.......jiminwisc......

Back
Top Bottom