Chick Breed

Keanu1

In the Brooder
Aug 5, 2019
Hey everyone, does anyone know what breed my Rooster Mick is. I've looked everywhere but can't work it out.
Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_20190714_135910_895.jpg
    IMG_20190714_135910_895.jpg
    691.1 KB · Views: 10
Is he purebred? I have a Speckled Sussex rooster crossed with probably a Black Astralorp hen and it looks like yours...

He's got a lot of Brown Leghorn characteristics like the green sheen tail and dual reddish-orange locations... but his wings are not that of a Brown Leghorn. Regardless of what he is... that's a sexy roo!

He turned up on my property one day and decided to move in. I've had him about 5mths. He loves the 4 girls.I have and they have had 4 chicks just 2 weeks ago all naturally. He's such a friendly guy. I've just found a picture of an Australian game which looks very similar.

He's got a lot of Brown Leghorn characteristics like the green sheen tail and dual reddish-orange locations... but his wings are not that of a Brown Leghorn. Regardless of what he is... that's a sexy roo!
Yeah he's good looking rooster

He's a game mix of some type for sure. Where are you located? Are there feral chickens in your area?

Back
Top Bottom