My severely shrink-wrapped terrible air cell chick died. I think if I'd helped sooner it wouldn't have gotten so shrink-wrapped. But this extremely sticky, globby stuff was stuck to its face and shell. It literally felt like rubber cement...this chick had no chance in hell. Besides being shrink-wrapped there was no way it could have unstuck itself from this glue. I zipped the chick and wet the membrane...but when I checked it was barely alive. I decided to go ahead and try to remove the globby stuff...it was horrible. The chick died about 30 seconds into the process. Here's a pic of some of the stuff.