Chick has some sneezing..........

Guitartists

Resistance is futile
11 Years
Mar 21, 2008
Michigan
I have been reading other threads on sneezing, but I just wanted to be sure. My little Black Silkie sneezes occassionaly, which I know could be nothing, but lately his poo has changed from when I first got him to more of the carmel looking stuff, and boy is it stinky! Are the two connected? Should I worry??? He seems fine otherwise. And he only sneezes like once everytime I get him out of his brooder. After that he seems fine. Is it just nothing? I wasn't worried until I noticed the change in his poo.

I still wouldn't worry. The creamy brown poos are usually just cecal poos. Could his crest be getting in his nares and causing him to sneeze more? Could he have gotten chilled?

I've done my best to keep him from getting chilled. I just recently heard about cecal poos.... I'm going to watch carefully tomorrow and see if he's having regular poo along with the other. Maybe I have just caught him at the worst time. As for the sneezing.... there really isn't much of a crest yet around his nostrils...maybe he's allergic to me..
hu.gif
But thank you for the reply...... helps to put my mind at ease. I will just have to wait and see if anything else comes of it.

Back
Top Bottom