Chick hatched - leg trembling

Wow, thank you sooo much everyone!!!
I am pleased to report that so far p baby is doing ok. We had to shoe the feet and hobble what were in fact splayed legs. But after 36hrs the legs seem ok. Chick is still a bit wobbly, but walking around quite well.
This is our first year breeding/incubating and it is certainly a big learning curve but I think I am doing ok. We lost our first clutch of 4 but have since incubated/hatched 5 p-babies, we lost one sadly, but we have 3 that are almost 3 weeks old, new baby just days old and another 9 yet to hatch 🤞. I doubt that we would have any without all the amazing help and advice from this group, thank you.

Attachments

• IMG_1838.jpeg
    IMG_1838.jpeg
    341.1 KB · Views: 2
Wow, thank you sooo much everyone!!!
I am pleased to report that so far p baby is doing ok. We had to shoe the feet and hobble what were in fact splayed legs. But after 36hrs the legs seem ok. Chick is still a bit wobbly, but walking around quite well.
This is our first year breeding/incubating and it is certainly a big learning curve but I think I am doing ok. We lost our first clutch of 4 but have since incubated/hatched 5 p-babies, we lost one sadly, but we have 3 that are almost 3 weeks old, new baby just days old and another 9 yet to hatch 🤞. I doubt that we would have any without all the amazing help and advice from this group, thank you.
Yay! It's so good to see how well it's doing!

Back
Top Bottom