Chick integration completed

Discussion in 'Raising Baby Chicks' started by EatMorSteak, Jun 25, 2011.

1. EatMorSteak

EatMorSteak Out Of The Brooder

May 28, 2011
    Dang, after 3 weeks of trying tonight is the first night my 10 week old OEGB's and 8 week old Silver Sebrights are finally in the same coop. Although the 3 OEGB's are on the roosting stick and the 2 Sebrights are in a corner on the bottom, but at least they're accepting them in the same coop! Life should be much easier now. [​IMG]

Patience is a must along lots of experimenting. [​IMG]

2. Mommy 2 Wee Ones

Mommy 2 Wee Ones Chillin' With My Peeps

May 19, 2011
    North Texas
    My hubby tells me it is time to integrate my 3 EE who are 5 weeks with the older 10 who are 7 weeks. But then the two that are 3 weeks old will be alone. And the younger 5 chicks get on so well together (they are still inside in the brooder). I am afraid the 3 will get picked on in the coop. All 15 are in the run, but I have the younger 5 fenced off from the older 10. I keep dragging my feet waiting for the little ones to get a little bigger, before I put them all in the coop together.

3. Nicole01

Nicole01 Overrun With Chickens

Mar 28, 2011
    MN
    [​IMG] I know how nice it is to have them integrated! It took me 3 weeks also to integrate my two small flocks. It's been over a week since I've inregrated and I am still celebrating! lol

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by