Chick not eating, drinking, or moving around much.

Thank you all for trying to help, sadly Nugget died in my hands. I was going to have him culled but I was too late. I'm glad he didn't suffer for long though.
1f62d.png

Last edited:
I have a chick named Nugget and I have one also named Albert Einstein and he's not doing so well right now either he has a bald spot and it seems to be growing he doesn't have any mites he just I think is getting picked on.

Some chicks simply fail to thrive. You would be doing him a kindness to cull him at this point.
What is the most humane way to do that? I'm not very good at k!lling stuff, but I can tell my buff Orrington baby isn't going to make it, she stayed smaller than the others and now is laying down, can't hold head up correctly, and is refusing all food and drink no matter what it is. Can't get her to take any nutridrench or any type of egg slurry, not even a drop. Have been putting her beak under some water every 15 minutes but she won't drink it. She is clearly not ok and doesn't need to keep suffering. They only way I've ever put something down before was fish and amphibians and they get put in the freezer and fall asleep, I don't know how to do this.

Back
Top Bottom