Chick Sale! Lowest prices all Season! Rare and Heritage Breeds NPIP & Vaccinated

Chicks4MyFamily

Songster
8 Years
Apr 12, 2011
Valley City, OH
We have pure bred chicks available for pickup or shipping - they are healthy and robust! NPIP & AI Monitored vaccinated for Mareks! Shipping is available for $45 in an approved poultry shipper via USPS Express. We will be at the Tractor Supply in Medina, OH on July 13th starting at 9am it is FREE and we will have chicks and juvs For Sale!

Numbers and breeds subject to change daily/hourly! They sell quickly. We haven't offered chicks for awhile because we keep selling out of our hatching eggs :) They are being sold as straight run/unsexed unless indicated at $10/each unless indicated below

Hatched:
Hatched 7/21 3 Chocolate Orpington Bantams $18/each, 9 Welsummers, 2 Partridge Wyandotte Bantams, 1 White Maran, 3 Lavendar Orpingtons, 4 French Black Copper Marans, 2 BBS Ameraucanas, 3 Double Laced Barnvelders, 4 Blue Laced Red Wyandottes, 4 BBS Orpingtons
Hatched 7/12 7 Blue Laced Red Wyandottes, 1 Double Laced Barnvelder, 1 French Black Copper Maran
Hatched 7/6 5 BBS Amer, Trio CL $70, 3 Splash Ameraucana, 2 Welsummers, 1 White Maran
Hatched 7/1 1 Double Laced Barnvelders, 4 Silver Penciled Rocks, 1 French Black Copper Maran, 2 White Marans, Pair of CL $40,, 2 Chocolate Orpington Bantams $18/each
6/24 2 Double Laced Barnvelders, 5 Silver Penciled Rocks
6/16 5 Silver Penciled Rocks
5/17 5 Buff Brahma Bantams

We are a small family owned farm in NE Ohio that focuses on rare and heritage poultry. We purchased only the best of the best stock from around the country. We have many different breeds available. We don't sell run of the mill chickens that you can pickup at TSC. These are rare and heritage breeds that will lay great for you and be eye candy for your coop!

We also offer Hatching Eggs! We accept PayPal. Check out our website at www.sunnysideupmicrofarm.com Check out our FB page at: http://www.facebook.com/SunnysideUpMicroFarm and you can find us on Backyard Chickens of course :)

Jill Besida
Sunnyside Up Micro-Farm
216-470-6932
Tags: Coop, Chicken, Chickens, Chicks, Chick, Farm, Fresh Eggs, Pullets, Cockerels, Hens, Roosters, Poultry, Rare

ALL chicks are UNSEXED and $10/each UNLESS INDICATED!

I have 1 Silver Sussex pullet available $25

I also have some nice quality roosters Black and Blue Ameraucanas, Partridge Wyandotte Bantams, Splash Marans, Cream Legbar, etc

We are a small family farm specializing in hard to find fancy and rare breeds. We are NPIP / AI Monitored and all chicks are vaccinated for Mareks. Chicks are healthy and robust! We have many different breeds available and we do offer mixed chick shipments. Shipping for young chicks is typically around $45 - Pickup available Minimum # of chicks to ship is 6 for state of Ohio.These chicks are unsexed

Numbers and breeds subject to change daily/hourly! They sell quickly. We haven't offered chicks for awhile because we keep selling out of our hatching eggs :) They are being sold as straight run/unsexed unless indicated. There is info on breeds below.

Cream Legbars - Autosexing! Lovely, friendly and rare! Greenfire Lines!

Bantams:
Buff Brahmas - Perfect for 4H kids handling. Sweet Birds!
Cochins - Black Mottled and Blue Mottled
Chocolate Orpington,Partridge Wyandotte
Coming Soon Chocolate Wyandotte

Cochins:
Barred Cochins LF - Huge, Gentle Giants w/feathered shanks!
Gold Laced - Gentle huge from show stock Gold Laced Dick Horstman/Randy Stoneback/Roland Doerr
Plymouth Rocks:
Silver Penciled Plymouth Rocks - prolific laying & amazing penciling. Quality stock! Dick Horstman/Tommy Stanlye/Charles McInosh/Superior Farms Lines!
Partridge Plymouth Rocks - great coloring and excellent layers APA Judge Tim Bowles of Ohio Very Scare Heritage Variety Lines

Orpingtons:
Lavendar Orpingtons - Huge, Fluffy, Excellent Layers and the gorgeous Lavendar Color you Love! Hink-JC Lines
Blue/Black/Splash Orpingtons - Horstman, HinkJC, Klus Kluckers Lines Fluffy/beautiful, gentle and good layers! APA Judge Dick Horstman/Terry Disney/Korfus Clucker Lines
Marans:
Blue Copper Marans - Stunning birds laying the dark chocolate eggs you love!
Black Copper Marans - Lay that dark, dark chocolate egg everyone loves Wade Jean/Ron Presley Lines
White Marans - Yes you read that correct!

Wyandottes:
Gold Laced Wyandottes - Gorgeous lacing! Excellent layers Sterling Line!
Blue Laced Red Wyandottes - dark mahogeny color and great lacing! Foley/Foley & Sterling Lines
Blue, Black, Splash Wyandottes - Rare! Trophy for your coop Foley Line - Available in the Spring
Sussex:
Light Sussex - Striking color, great layers. Ron Presley, Dingle Lines Greenfire Lines!
Coronation Sussex - Pure. Greenfire Stock! Great lines! Beautiful hackles Greenfire Lines!
Silver Sussex - Rare great Dual Purpose Breed

Barnvelders Double Laced - Great Layers
Rose Comb Rhode Island Reds - Dick Horstman/Bowles/Rick Bond Lines Excellent Layers w/frost free combs!
BBS & Splash Ameraucanas - Pure Ameraucanas (not Easter Eggers) lay gorgeous blue egg

We are located in NE Ohio (Brunswick). We accept PayPal online payments only to [email protected]. Please pay promptly so I can ship your chicks quickly! I package and deliver the chicks to USPS moments before they are picked up so they are not left sitting and will get to you ASAP. If you do not use PayPal and would still like to purchase eggs from us please contact us prior to bidding.
Please PM with any questions and bid with confidence! Check out our website at www.sunnysideupmicrofarm.com Check out our FB page at: http://www.facebook.com/SunnysideUpMicroFarm

Jill Besida & Lloyd Bledsoe
Sunnyside Up Micro-Farm
216-470-6932
www.sunnysideupmicrofarm.com

Last edited:
What orpington chicks are available now? I would like blue black or brown.
Thanks
Nathalie

Unfortunately I sold all my Orpington chicks this weekend. I only have 2 Chocolate Orpington Bantams $18/each that hatched 7/1 available. They are a medium bantam that can go in w standards. Also hatched 7/1 I have Double Laced Barnvelders, French Black Copper Marans, Blue Copper Marans (non-feathered shanks), 1 Pair Cream Legbars $45, Welsummers, Light Sussex, Silver Penciled Rocks and Splash Ameraucanas and Blue Laced Red Wyandottes. All chicks are unsexed and $10 unless indicated above.

Sunnyside Up Micro-Farm

Ok,thanks I might get ahold of you in a few weeks or something. Right now I have eggs that are going to hatch tomorrow. And dont think I have anymore shipments coming but i will have to double check that. It also 4-h week here and I might buy a few chickens from kids their. You are the only person I have seen that has their splash seperate. And they are beautiful. They have a lot more color then some that I have seen. I will let you know.

Just purchased and received my blr wyandottes. Great seller, fast shipping, and gorgeous birds!!!! Highly recommend chicks4myfamily

Back
Top Bottom