Chick Suggestions NC

smonizzle

Songster
10 Years
Jul 24, 2013
I'm I'm central NC and am looking for more options for places to buy chicks. I have a few tractor supplies around. I know there's a feed store in Carthage and one in Sanford. Town and Country in Sanford had neglected chicks when I went in this week. Bad pasty butt. It was so sad. So I'm hoping someone has some suggestions.

What breeds are you looking for?
A friend and I compiled lists
Hers: Ayam Cemanis. Appenzeller Spitzhauben. AMERAUCANA. Chocolate Orpington. Mille Fleur. Partridge Rocks. Sultan. salmon faverolle.

Mine: Welsummer, Ameraucana. I'm considering trying to breed chickens so I would really like a rooster that has the double blue genes. I'm probably getting ahead of myself. I bought female cream legbars and if I could find a male that would be pretty cool.

A friend and I compiled lists
Hers: Ayam Cemanis. Appenzeller Spitzhauben. AMERAUCANA. Chocolate Orpington. Mille Fleur. Partridge Rocks. Sultan. salmon faverolle.

Mine: Welsummer, Ameraucana. I'm considering trying to breed chickens so I would really like a rooster that has the double blue genes. I'm probably getting ahead of myself. I bought female cream legbars and if I could find a male that would be pretty cool.
Mt Healthy carrys some of those breeds to get you started & I’ve heard amazing things about their fast shipping.

Back
Top Bottom