Chick Swap in Keystone Heights, FL

The Feed Shack

Hatching
7 Years
Mar 19, 2012
We will be having a chicken swap and trade at The Feed Shack in Keystone Heights, FL on Saturday, March 31st from 8am to 4pm. And also on April 7th at the same location, same time. There will be an assortment of small animals for sale or trade as well. Please come join in on the fun and bring your critters! The location address is : 265 Commercial Circle, Keystone Heights, FL 32656. The phone number is (352) 478-8213.

I will be bringing one buck rabbit, 13 months old. I am also bringing free range non-fertilized chicken eggs, a few welsh harlequin duck fertilized eggs, a few handcrafted items. I have WH duck eggs incubating now and may have a few for sale at the April 7th swap. Looking forward to seeing everybody there.

I will be there with some lionhead bunnies, a few marans, silkie and cochin chicks and maybe a few Sumatras as well. Also a pair of well started Heritage RIRs. Oh, and mealworms so you can spoil your new babies when you get them home.... it is really fun to watch worm wars... hehe.

Back
Top Bottom