Chick with Crooked Neck HELP

I have a 6 week lavender orpington, doing the exact same thing. This is my first chicken, but I immediately suspected wry neck. I started vitamin E two days ago. I shall update her progress! I really want her to be OK. Also. I did use my hands to slowly straighten hers up and I feel pretty certain it's her neck. It's almost making a S or C shape.
I’ve been giving her supplements for about a week now, I can’t really tell if it’s improving. She just has more energy and seems to be preening more and looking better. So we shall see! Keep me posted.

If you can get human vitamin E softgels 400 IU, give one of those daily or empty it into a small bit of food. A bit of scrambled or raw mixed egg for selenium, and that should be good. I would keep treating for wry neck a couple of weeks.

I’ve been giving her supplements for about a week now, I can’t really tell if it’s improving. She just has more energy and seems to be preening more and looking better. So we shall see! Keep me posted.
I'm noticing the exact same thing with mine. She's got more energy and drinking more water, but neck looks about the same.

This is mine!

Attachments

• 20230624_114640.jpg
    20230624_114640.jpg
    253.1 KB · Views: 6

Back
Top Bottom