Chicken acting really weird? Temporary sickness or serious disease?

gkfjgwnjfakhfeq

Hatching
Aug 7, 2022
My pet chicken has been acting weird since yesterday. Yesterday I noticed she was slow (not moving around as much), she also seemed very tired, I assumed she didn't sleep well the night before and just needed to sleep some more. But today it's the same thing, Shes slow/lethargic (slow to react, not running after food like she always does), she's not responsive (she's not cooing/making sounds at all like she always does, she barely makes a sound occasionally but only when I interact with her (reaching my hand out to pet her, she's a shy chicken). She also doesn't seem to have much of a appetite, today and yesterday she didn't go to eat her food with the others, and when I fed her cucumber treats, she takes very small bites. The chickens ate some weeds in the backyard a few days ago, and she ate the most, but I don't think that's the cause of this. Is she just temporarily sick/not feeling well or could this be a disease brewing. (Also here is some extra information, she's at the top of the pecking order, I believe her breed is a Barred Plymouth Rock (she has the same colors as the hens in her breed but she's not fluffy, she's looks like a rooster hen, I think she's 2yrs and maybe a few months old.

Back
Top Bottom