CHICKEN ARE INCREDIBLE,the story about my first egg ever

Apr 17, 2022
Denmark
This is the crazy story about my first egg ever,so sit back and relax
The whole story started in April when I incubated 12 eggs where 4 of them were heavy bloom,so kinda surprise egg if they were hens they were supposed to lay pink-ish eggs
(there is a photo of the eggs I got and they were supposed to lay that kind of egg,I know your not supposed to mark eggs with permanent marker but in April I didn’t know that)
They hatched out and 3 out of 4 chicks were roosters so that was kind of a bummer but at least I still got one hen,little miss topper who is the most perfect chicken ever.
A684F536-9FAF-4584-A136-2EABFCBAB07A.jpeg

Fast forward to September 2022 still no eggs from any of my 3 hens that hatched in April,but I was in no rush to have eggs so I didn’t mind bc I still had cute hens and a rooster.

Yesterday when I woke up I head A LOT of noice coming from the coop so I ran down there as fast as I could but no one was hurt or saying anything but when ever I would leave they would start again or rather both of my marans would start singing their egg song. Today I saw little topper go around very restless but didn’t think much of it until I went down there and my marans stood around topper and started singing while topper looked at me and pushed. I went inside to give them some privacy and when I got back out she layed her first egg so of course I cried but then I saw the egg and it was GREEN the egg was green and she came out of a pink egg so how in the world did that happend?
0A1AFD48-C1B1-4D25-9309-71DC5D0ACA96.jpeg

Anyway this is my story about my first egg and it was a big surprise,hope you enjoyed😊😊

Attachments

• 39F89E2E-8805-451D-A6ED-F823F72FB8BF.png
    39F89E2E-8805-451D-A6ED-F823F72FB8BF.png
    5 MB · Views: 6

Back
Top Bottom