Chicken autism?

Those things are all great for treats but don’t make a balanced diet. Balancing a diet is HARD work and even with research and/or years experience is still hard to get correct.
I understand people like to complicate and exaggerate chicken feed, but to me feeding chickens is EASY work with or without commercially processed feed. Been doing it for years.

I understand people like to complicate and exaggerate chicken feed, but to me feeding chickens is EASY work with or without commercially processed feed. Been doing it for years.
To each their own I guess. I preferred feeding commercial feed anyway, much easier for me. But I dont have birds now

Hi very sorry for the delay, she was fine but she’s dead now due to completely separated reasons. I switched the flocks diet and they are acting better than they were. But she’s dead now, she broke her neck. We suspect she might have lost her balance last night and hit the fence as she fell, either way we found her on the ground this morning and there was nothing we could do. I have no idea how to make a separate post that’s not in any discussion board because I don’t feel it’s that important to post anywhere else so I’ll just respond here. To everyone making suggestions on their diets, thank you! My flock is more energetic and playful than ever and I didn’t even notice, I thought that was just how chickens act. The rest are okay and better than ever, thank you to all the kind people giving advice, I don’t have much experience with chickens I’ve only had them about two years so I’m new to the scene. And yes I do think it was her diet that was the cause for her acting weird, she got better when I changed it.

Back
Top Bottom