Chicken Blog!

I watched a few minutes from some of your videos, and you've got some real potential! You've got some awesome confidence, and you're great at talking to the camera! I think you could angle the camera a little lower when it's just aimed at your face so you're centered more on screen though. Your blog is very well organized too! Your day in the life is adorable and I love your chicken shoes so much :) I was definitely hoping for some chicken themed rubber shoes for Christmas, but I got some chicken themed drinking glasses, a decorative rooster, and a foot stool instead. :) Seriously, keep it up! Not to many people your age have the motivation to put the effort into a blog or a vlog (but definitely take your age off). I subscribed, but wasn't able to comment without signing up. Not sure if you're able to fix that.

I watched a few minutes from some of your videos, and you've got some real potential! You've got some awesome confidence, and you're great at talking to the camera! I think you could angle the camera a little lower when it's just aimed at your face so you're centered more on screen though. Your blog is very well organized too! Your day in the life is adorable and I love your chicken shoes so much :) I was definitely hoping for some chicken themed rubber shoes for Christmas, but I got some chicken themed drinking glasses, a decorative rooster, and a foot stool instead. :) Seriously, keep it up! Not to many people your age have the motivation to put the effort into a blog or a vlog (but definitely take your age off). I subscribed, but wasn't able to comment without signing up. Not sure if you're able to fix that.
Thanks! That means so much to me! I changed the part about my age, and will likely disable comments.

Thanks! That means so much to me! I changed the part about my age, and will likely disable comments.
Disable them? So no one can comment? I understand why you’d want to do that though. The more you do this stuff, the more you’ll learn about video editing. This is such a good way to build confidence and presentation skills for your future too. Seriously good job!!!

Back
Top Bottom