Chicken breaking quarantine and a slight concern

Kale the Quail

Free Ranging
Aug 10, 2019
British Columbia
I recently got 2 new chickens and have been quarantining them for a few days but they broke the quarantine and now i’m worried about my older flock getting sick. I’m keeping an eye on both flocks for signs of illness. Is there anything else I should do?
Also a concern about my new flock. I noticed that my welsummer (around 8 weeks old or so) has developed some kind of feathering of some sort between her toes. I'm wondering if this is a normal for welsummers or something I should be more concerned about.
image_67201793.JPG
image_67185921.JPG
image_67239681.JPG

Thanks in advance :)

Last edited:
I recently got 2 new chickens and have been quarantining them for a few days but they broke the quarantine and now i’m worried about my older flock getting sick. I’m keeping an eye on both flocks for signs of illness. Is there anything else I should do?
Also a concern about my new flock. I noticed that my welsummer (around 8 weeks old or so) has developed some kind of feathering of some sort between her toes. I'm wondering if this is a normal for welsummers or something I should be more concerned about. View attachment 2760448View attachment 2760449View attachment 2760452
Thanks in advance :)
Feathering in between the toes won’t cause any problems. Sorry if it is too late to mention that...

Back
Top Bottom