Chicken Breed Focus - Fayoumi

I would love to know how cold hardy they can be. I live in California. The climate is perfect in Los Angeles area. I live more up in the desert. It get HOT in the summer and fall. Winter is brutal cold for a desert. Right now it 37 F degrees outside.

I would love to know how cold hardy they can be. I live in California. The climate is perfect in Los Angeles area. I live more up in the desert. It get HOT in the summer and fall. Winter is brutal cold for a desert. Right now it 37 F degrees outside.
I cannot find anything where it says what an Egyptian fayomi can thrive at a cold place. According to some of the stuff I read somebody who lives in Canada has Egyptian but they will survive but will not thrive. I'm sorry and I hope this helps

I’m going to try them in Phoenix,AZ. We do get down to freezing on occasion and mid to upper 30s aren’t uncommon in December and January.

Back
Top Bottom