Chicken breed

Doc1960

Chirping
Mar 12, 2022
I seem to be the dumping ground for chickens. Can anyone tell me what kind these 2 might be?

Attachments

• 10416BE1-15A2-4199-BFE4-76840FB74E21.jpeg
    10416BE1-15A2-4199-BFE4-76840FB74E21.jpeg
    767.8 KB · Views: 7
I seem to be the dumping ground for chickens. Can anyone tell me what kind these 2 might be?
Not sure, but whatever they are, they are beautiful!
Some sort of game or game mix. What leads you to believe they were dumped?
:idunno Maybe people see he has chickens, and so they just dump their chickens there. makes sense, that's what happened to my cat. they were likely dumped, if OP doesn't recognize them as one of his own.

:idunno Maybe people see he has chickens, and so they just dump their chickens there. makes sense, that's what happened to my cat. they were likely dumped, if OP doesn't recognize them as one of his own.

My other property around the corner from my house has no other houses around it very close except one and the lady there told me she saw a truck dump them. About 6 months ago same thing a truck dumped 6 out. I am assuming its the same truck and I know they are not wild because they cone right up to me.

Back
Top Bottom