Chicken Cloning!?

Hello, I know this is an old post but can you tell me anything about the chicken cloning facility? I lost my pet chicken that I loved dearly and was just wondering.
Odds are it was a joke. There are pet cloning facilities over seas, but this scenario (1) wouldn't just clone a single bird that was a pet (2) is illegal I believe because you can't sell meat from cloned animals

Odds are it was a joke. There are pet cloning facilities over seas, but this scenario (1) wouldn't just clone a single bird that was a pet (2) is illegal I believe because you can't sell meat from cloned animals
That’s very unfortunate. I’m grieving the loss of my pet and I just want her back.

Sorry for your loss, but even if it wasn't just a joke and you had your pet cloned it would not really be your chicken. It would look like yours but not really be the same one.
I know, I just really miss her. Thank you for your kind words.

I know, I just really miss her. Thank you for your kind words.
Man the EXACT thing is happening to me I just lost my beloved dominant hen a few days ago and it's been eating me up especially because in retrospect I feel like I could have saved her. I know it wasn't meant to be but I guess at least we can grieve together :)

The reason I even found this post is because I really want to clone my precious little bird...

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom