Chicken contest

Hello everyone! Just a bit of news that i will probably announce the winners tommorow or tonight. Its going to be hard to choose though! You all gave such amazing chickens and i thank you all for entering.

Hello everyone! I have the final winner, and it is.. Jolene. By Jadefarms. It was such a hard pick! Thank you all for entering, you all have adorable chicks/chickens and you all did amazing! Thank you for sending the pictures and stories of your beautiful chickens.

Jolene aka Jadefarms wins the contest, so go check her out, her chicken is adorable!
I will be holding another contest soon . Thank you again for your entrys !

This is my 5 week old EE chick. Unsure of gender just yet. It is my favorite i hatched. I think it's coloring is so neat and cute. Unique. I'm not sure if its head will stay brown or be replaced with the speckled white feathers. I'm hoping it will stay about this color though. I'm not even sure what to call the colorimg, lol.

Attachments

• 20210512_214100.jpg
    20210512_214100.jpg
    387.2 KB · Views: 4
  • 20210512_214502.jpg
    20210512_214502.jpg
    508.7 KB · Views: 1
  • 20210512_214709.jpg
    20210512_214709.jpg
    625.8 KB · Views: 0
  • 20210511_182105.jpg
    20210511_182105.jpg
    489.4 KB · Views: 1
  • 20210511_183515.jpg
    20210511_183515.jpg
    350.2 KB · Views: 3
  • 20210511_183603.jpg
    20210511_183603.jpg
    351.1 KB · Views: 4
This is my 5 week old EE chick. Unsure of gender just yet. It is my favorite i hatched. I think it's coloring is so neat and cute. Unique. I'm not sure if its head will stay brown or be replaced with the speckled white feathers. I'm hoping it will stay about this color though. I'm not even sure what to call the colorimg, lol.
Oh my goodness! What a beautiful chicken, ive never seen one like that. I hope her coloring stays. That would be awesome!

Hello everyone! I have the final winner, and it is.. Jolene. By Jadefarms. It was such a hard pick! Thank you all for entering, you all have adorable chicks/chickens and you all did amazing! Thank you for sending the pictures and stories of your beautiful chickens.

Jolene aka Jadefarms wins the contest, so go check her out, her chicken is adorable!
I will be holding another contest soon . Thank you again for your entrys !
Well shoot. I just seen this and seen the end date was the 18th so i gathered pictures. As soon as i posted i seen the winner called, lol. Congrats!

Everyone, the contest is now closed! Congrats to jolene for the win, *You all had amazing entrys, it was such a hard choice.*

Any idea what breeds her parents are?

Any idea what breeds her parents are?
I cant honestly say! I feel like for some reason it has a bit of EE in it, but im not the best with breeds.
Well shoot. I just seen this and seen the end date was the 18th so i gathered pictures. As soon as i posted i seen the winner called, lol. Congrats!
Id love to see them though! Ill still be giving the shoutouts from the other contestents in a moment, you can still get the shoutout (I do it for congratulating everyone for joining the contest!) I should have waited ahah, im so impatient lol!

Everyone, the contest is now closed! Congrats to jolene for the win, *You all had amazing entrys, it was such a hard choice.*
Congrats Jolene!
Dang, I was just about to enter... I thought the contest ended on May 18th?
Make sure to enter before may 18. The contest ends at that time!
But it’s ok.

Back
Top Bottom