chicken coop names...

Having my sign made for me this week... The KFC Halfway House, chickens check in, and the eggs check out

Uh oh. Uh oh. Wopner in 15 minutes!!! You can't name your coop the KFC Halfway House because I claimed that one back on 3/2/10. See my post! You'll need to get your sign redone. Wheel of Fortune in one hour!!! Uh oh.
tongue2.gif

My coop is presently under construction and the name will be "La Maison de Poulet" ("the chicken house" in French)
My husband speaks French as a 1 st language so I wanted the name to be in French. LOL

My coop is presently under construction and the name will be "La Maison de Poulet" ("the chicken house" in French)
My husband speaks French as a 1 st language so I wanted the name to be in French. LOL
Well I guess my French is not that great. My husband said that in French a chicken house or chicken run is called "poulailler" so gonna have to rethink the name for a bit. LOL
idunno.gif

We've spent 3 weekends making what we hope will be a bobcat/cougar/racoon -proof pen for our chickens. It is tall enough to be a flight cage for a giraffe, but that's not a very catchy name! So far I like...

The Egg Plant (Patricew's)
Chick Inn (can't remember the poster)
and CluckingHen Palace

any suggestions for a modest coop with a ginormous run?

Back
Top Bottom