Chicken diapers, saddles & turkey saddles UPDATED 1/16/08

Thanks for asking that question. I guess I forgot to say that in my main thread. All saddles are $5.00. That will include shipping. Just email me what breed you have. Thanks!

i'm interested in getting a saddle for my aracuanax. i went to the web site you have but i didn't see any where to order them. thanks for any info jim.

Quote:
I don't see why there would be a problem shipping to Canada. The diapers and saddles both fit nicely into a manilla envelope. I will check with my post office today, but I don't see why I can't. Good question though. Thanks!

Also how much are your diapers? I tried to make one in a fit one day and let's just say that it does not do the job!

Maybe I could get both. Will you be selling them after the holidays? I will have more $$ then. I don't have teenagers yet but I do have 4 kiddies and I don't work so...after the holidays then??

Quote:
My diapers range from $9-$15 depending on the size and amount of material is used. I will continue to be selling these items after the holidays. I enjoy making them and there is a definite need. Take your time hun, we all know how the holidays are on a budget. Come to think of it, what's a budget...lol. Hope you have a great holiday season.

What's the smallest size diaper that you make? My Butika only weighs a little over one pound. I have considered making a diaper for her many times, as she is a house chicken and I do get tired of going on poop patrol. I'd love to buy one from you.

SADDLES!!! That is awesome. I want to buy one then take pictures of my cousins mini dog (Dont know the breed, rescued) Hes smaller than my smallest standard hen. I just wish the saddles had stirrups for his feet so he could balance. We could have chicken races WOOT!!!! Watch out Youtube!

How about some camoflage for the red neck in us?
lol.png

Bubba

Back
Top Bottom