CHICKEN DIED!!!! PLEASE READ AND HELP

chickenlover124

In the Brooder
6 Years
Mar 26, 2013
this is an emergency one of my chickens was heaving and i thaught maybe she was laying an egg but then i lifted up her but feathers and there were bubles comming out of her but then she started like freaking out in a seizer type manner and then all the other chickens started pecking at her then she just died all of a sudden im very scared what happened She was a dual purpose hen is it because my coop isnt clean enough or what? please help!!

I am so sorry for your loss Chicken Lover - and I hope that some of the experienced people here can help you.

this is an emergency one of my chickens was heaving and i thaught maybe she was laying an egg but then i lifted up her but feathers and there were bubles comming out of her but then she started like freaking out in a seizer type manner and then all the other chickens started pecking at her then she just died all of a sudden im very scared what happened She was a dual purpose hen is it because my coop isnt clean enough or what? please help!!The
Sorry for your loss... The seizures and bubbles from the mouth were probably just part of the dying process, I'd have a necropsy done or do one myself. If you live in the US, many States do them for free or a small fee.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom