Chicken dreams?

badnfluinz

Songster
10 Years
Apr 9, 2009
Viola, Illinois
I just woke up from a nap (while at worl,lol) and had the strangest dream! I was away from the house and when I came home there was a BIG half glass, half wire container "inside" my front door. No note or anything saying who it was from. But the strangest part was its contents. LOL There were babies of several differnt breeds, quail, a raccoon(like that would happen)a couple of lizards, a chinchilla, and now for the really strange stuff, a small thing that looked like a dog but was made out of carrots, and a plastic monkey wearing an army suit. Now both of these things were alive and climbed into my hand! Monkey thing actually bit me. There were also eggs everywhere and the biggest egg I have ever seen right in the middle of some the size of goose eggs. But this thing was bigger then an ostrich egg. I wish I knew who send them.
Now go ahead and laugh and tell me I need medication! I have never had a dream like this before and was only asleep for about 30 minutes. And yes I am at work, but the person I take care of is sleeping too so me dosing off wasnt a big deal, I was actually lying in the bed beside her watching tv and she slept too.

So Laugh, laugh, laugh all you want. But wasnt it a strange dream

Quote:
*handing out medication*
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif

Cute puppy too.

I just finished telling someone about my own chicken dream. In it, my daughter decided to wash all the eggs under my broody hen, using hot soapy water. The eggs began to disolve & I frantically tried to shove them back under the broody. The broody hen was so upset that she turned into a leprechaun and yelled at us!
rant.gif

(No more snacking before bed...)
hide.gif

Back
Top Bottom