Chicken food

I think you confused the word isolating with island.....not the same thing.

Use your postal code for the zip code......that is the same thing.

Wondering if English might be your second language....or you're very young??
No that wouldn’t work because postal code has letters and zip code doesn’t and it doesn’t have the letter keyboard

Yeah Ik I searched for chicken feed but it says zip code

The Canadian Tractor Supply sight link has been provided in this thread a few times. It DOES ask for a Postal Code.

https://www.tscstores.com/

choose.JPG

tractorsupplyCanada.JPG

Another poster suggested you ask the people you got the chickens from where they buy feed, I think that is a fantastic idea, but again in your other thread you mentioned the only feed store being 2 hours away, which would mean that shipping feed would probably be your best, but possibly most expensive option. Do you live in a very rural and isolated area? Even in small farming communities, especially rather, there should be somewhere to get animal feed. I'm sorry this is so difficult.

Another poster suggested you ask the people you got the chickens from where they buy feed, I think that is a fantastic idea, but again in your other thread you mentioned the only feed store being 2 hours away, which would mean that shipping feed would probably be your best, but possibly most expensive option. Do you live in a very rural and isolated area? Even in small farming communities, especially rather, there should be somewhere to get animal feed. I'm sorry this is so difficult.
I’m not in a farm or anything I’m in like a neighboorhood with houses beside. Yeah I thought raising chickens was easy.... easier than a dog :/ but I’m starting to rethink and I’m thinking about getting a cat instead ..

It's the best experience, you're just running into some early mishaps which happen to every single beginning chicken owner I have met. Some do all research before jumping in to chicken keeping. I have difficulties all the time, but they are usually small issues that are easy to work out. Don't be discouraged. If you have friends with horses, they may know of a supply store near you, or they may travel to supply stores periodically if necessary and might be willing to help you out by picking up things for you when they are there. There's always a solution and the people here on this forum love to help. Chickens are great pets.

Eta: I misread houses as horses, even still... I hope you can find a solution other than getting rid of your chickens.

Yeah
It's the best experience, you're just running into some early mishaps which happen to every single beginning chicken owner I have met. Some do all research before jumping in to chicken keeping. I have difficulties all the time, but they are usually small issues that are easy to work out. Don't be discouraged. If you have friends with horses, they may know of a supply store near you, or they may travel to supply stores periodically if necessary and might be willing to help you out by picking up things for you when they are there. There's always a solution and the people here on this forum love to help. Chickens are great pets.

Eta: I misread houses as horses, even still... I hope you can find a solution other than getting rid of your chickens.
Yeah but how am I supposed to make my chickens happy? I tried honestly.. and people tell me the coop too small but I can’t make it bigger since it’s already there... I don’t have much backyard space and they keep biting each other.

I think the integration would work more smoothly if you kept them where to they could see but not touch each other for a while. If you can't fit a crate in the coop, maybe you could divide it in half with chicken wire for the time being. They will always have a pecking order but eventually should become used to each other enough to not cause injury when they bicker. Can I see what the setup looks like from the outside?

Back
Top Bottom